Monday, April 20, 2009

11th Branch Girls Camp fundraiser

Hey everyone! You might have had a flyer on your car windshield yesterday after church for the 11th Branch Girls Camp fundraiser. If you did not, this coming Saturday (25th) from 8am-2pm at the Huebner building they are having a "Rumage, Food & Bakery Sale" to raise money for Girls Camp. The flyer said there will be clothes, tacos, tamales, pozole, aguas frescas and cupcakes. For those of you who might not know, each young woman has to pay quite a bit of money for camp this year and 11th Branch has a large group of YW trying to go. So any help they can get, is GREATLY appreciated! I know I plan on stopping by to get some tamales! Hope to run into you there too!
(I posted a picture of the Sombrero Galaxy...which is their branch 'theme' for camp this year)

2 comments: