Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Short Notice

Lyssa and I were talking about wanting to have one last girls night before some of our beloved girls move on with their lives outside of San Antonio. The month of May is quickly approaching and we know that with school winding down and summer break is on its way, we wanted to try and get together this week (yeah I know last minute). Now is the tricky part....deciding what night to do it. We could do either Thursday night or Friday night and we were thinking of just getting together at someones house and making banana splits and playing games and/or watching a chick flick!

I can host it at my house on Friday night, but if Thursday works better for those of you who can make it, then will someone else be willing to offer up their home? Either way we were thinking of getting together around 8sih. Let me know what you all think and if you are interested.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if I could come but isn't the RS hosting that games with grandma on Friday. I'm still not sure what that is all about but either way I'm headed to see EARTH on friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if you do it on Thursday. I have a Girls Camp sleepover/meeting Friday night.

    ReplyDelete