I think it's the right time of year to switch "Park Days" to "Pool Days." That's what we did last summer.
I am happy to host it at Saddle Ridge. Are there any other pools available? Also- should we do 11am or 1pm this week?
I'm ready for a regular pool day!
Yes yes yes!! Let's do it! 11 am is best for us. Scott goes down at 12:30. Well, on a normal day.
I don't think I'll be there until closer to 12--but lets be honest, Hugh's schedule changes daily! But usually he naps until 11:30.
I think it's the right time of year to switch "Park Days" to "Pool Days." That's what we did last summer.
ReplyDeleteI am happy to host it at Saddle Ridge. Are there any other pools available? Also- should we do 11am or 1pm this week?
ReplyDeleteI'm ready for a regular pool day!
ReplyDeleteYes yes yes!! Let's do it! 11 am is best for us. Scott goes down at 12:30. Well, on a normal day.
ReplyDeleteI don't think I'll be there until closer to 12--but lets be honest, Hugh's schedule changes daily! But usually he naps until 11:30.
ReplyDelete