Sunday, May 10, 2009

Portrait Innovations

I have to share the fantastic information Kallie Garlick gave me. At Portrait Innovations (bandera & 1604) they take great pictures for 10 bucks! Yep, you heard me right--ten bucks! You can only get one pose for that price, and then all the sudden you have to mortgage your house to afford another pose, but they did a really great job! Hugh was cranky and so I was worried it wouldn't turn out, but she ended up getting some great shots. For the ten dollars you get one 11x13, two 8x10's, four 5x7's and 32 wallets. I have so many pictures I don't know what I'll do with them all. Thank heavens for grandmas and aunts and uncles!

I'm pretty sure each family can only get one Ten Dollar Deal per month. Is that right Kallie? So if you have more then one child you may want to ask!


Anyways, makes me feel like an official mom now. I hadn't had Hugh's photo taken yet. I wish I had known about this place earlier!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's once per quarter that you can get this deal. I also had a great experience with the photographers. They changed Micaela's outfit for me and turned the screaming red faced child to a laughing lunatic.

    ReplyDelete