Wednesday, February 11, 2009

FUn around here..

Other than our crazy fun times at Playgroup, what other things do you guys do during the day with your kids. Have you found any fun things to do around town? Is there a great new park? I would love to hear what everyone does through out the week to pass the time, since it's now getting warmer outside and the kids are getting antsy!

6 comments:

  1. I'm going to get a Sea World pass this year, because all of you guys said it was so fun with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got one for Christmas and now the prices are even cheaper! We can go as groups when it opens. It'll be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! We have passes too. We go all the time. Kallon loves Sea World, if anyone would like to go give me a call anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mckayla is chompin' at the bit for Sea World to open so that she can see Shamu again. I think it's one of the best things about living here in San Antonio...that it's so close and so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had passes last year. I wish we used them more. Hopefully this year being that Cannon is older, we will. I agree we should get a group together and go maybe once a week or every other week. I can't wait. If anyone decides anything please let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found one more thing I want to try. I'm going to a birthday party this weekend at minitown usa. Their website says they offer Learning Playtime for kids 18 months to age 4. It also says to ask about their first free class. I'm going to ask this weekend and if I can attend the free class and not have to be committed to paying for any others than Micaela and I will be going.

    ReplyDelete