A friend of mine did a great tutorial for an adorable skirt! We should do this for craft night or something. It looks really easy! And it's reversable! You should check it out!
Do you think I could put Kyle in that if I made him wear something really manly on top? It seriously is cute! i, however, lack sewing skills no matter how "easy" you rate it. Can't we make something that requires tape and staples??
That is a darn cute little skirt. Once again it is a little girl thing and judging Tyson's reation when i just put a hair clip in Cannon's hair for a couple of seconds for a joke... I don't think it would go over well. I would love to see some cute ideas of things that we could do for little boys. Any ideas of anything someone has seen??
Do you think I could put Kyle in that if I made him wear something really manly on top? It seriously is cute! i, however, lack sewing skills no matter how "easy" you rate it. Can't we make something that requires tape and staples??
ReplyDeleteThat is a darn cute little skirt. Once again it is a little girl thing and judging Tyson's reation when i just put a hair clip in Cannon's hair for a couple of seconds for a joke... I don't think it would go over well. I would love to see some cute ideas of things that we could do for little boys. Any ideas of anything someone has seen??
ReplyDeleteHow cute! I would love to learn how to make this. When is craft night? I would really like to go.
ReplyDelete