Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sit and Knit Group!


Hi All! I have talked to a few people about starting a Knitting and Crochet Group, but before I set up the first meeting I wanted to hear what nights work best? I was thinking either the 4th Thursday or maybe a Tuesday or Wednesday night? Or just leave a message if you want to be added to the email list. The first meeting will be at the end of the month at my apartment.

I am a beginning K/C and have really enjoyed it since Ethan was born. It is a super cheap craft - around 2 dollars for a skein of yarn which can provide a month of entertainment! It is a great way to make homemade gifts for people. Come to the group if you are an experienced knitter or if you just want to learn how!

6 comments:

  1. I would love to learn. I can't really committ myself to anything regular but I would definately go sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute bag! I would love to learn!
    Tuesdays would probably work the best for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so funny! One of my personal goals this year was to learn to knit and I didn't know how I'd be able to accomplish that! Tuesdays are best for me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is a great idea. The only way I know how to knit is using a loom, so this would be great! Count me in! Love the bag by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already talked to you, but to make it offical... count me in. Any night would work as long as it is 7:30 or later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you guys! I am excited. I added you to the mailing list.

    ReplyDelete