I'm in!! I have a couple of recipes that I've tried that are good!!! I'll email them to you.
I would love a recipe swap, I am in need of new ideas too.
I'm in too! How are we going to work this?
should we do a separate blog... or should we post them here?
I think we should just post them on here and then label them!
Oh Oh Oh... me too. I need some new things to make I am getting bored.
I'm in!! I have a couple of recipes that I've tried that are good!!! I'll email them to you.
ReplyDeleteI would love a recipe swap, I am in need of new ideas too.
ReplyDeleteI'm in too! How are we going to work this?
ReplyDeleteshould we do a separate blog... or should we post them here?
ReplyDeleteI think we should just post them on here and then label them!
ReplyDeleteOh Oh Oh... me too. I need some new things to make I am getting bored.
ReplyDelete