Monday, March 16, 2009

iFlip video camera at woot! Don't miss it.

Hey everyone there is a great portable video camera on woot.com. It is called an iFlip they normally run for 150 without tax. They are selling for 92 that is including tax and shipping. It is a good price for the camera. I thought that I would share this info because this is a great video camera that you can take with you anywhere and it is easy to take out on those spur of the moments when our kids are doing something that we wished that we would have gotten on video. If you are interested you better hurry. These are very popular because they are easy to sync up to the computer, small easy to for travel and easy to use for web videos. So I hope you all enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I have one of these, I LOVE IT! it's soooo nice and like you said it's a very good deal for only 79.99 + 5.00 shipping. Believe me when I say you won't regret buying one.

    ReplyDelete